Siglent’s new SDS1104X-E Super Phosphor Oscilloscope has a 100 MHz bandwidth and 4 analog channels. It has a maximum sample rate of 1 GSa/s and a standard record length of 14 Mpts. For ease-of-use, the most commonly used functions can be accessed with its user-friendly front panel design.
The Siglent SDS1104X-E employs a new generation of SPO (Super Phosphor Oscilloscope) technology that provides excellent signal fidelity and performance. The system noise is also lower than similar products in the industry. It comes with a minimum vertical input range of 500 uV/div, an innovative digital trigger system with high sensitivity and low jitter, and a waveform capture rate of 400,000 frames/ sec (sequence mode).
The SDS1104X-E also employs a 256-level intensity grading display function and a color temperature display mode not found in other models in this class. SIGLENT’s latest oscilloscopes offering supports multiple powerful triggering modes including serial bus triggering. Serial decoding is free and includes IIC, SPI, UART, CAN, and LIN. History waveform recording and sequential triggering enable extended waveform recording and analysis. Another powerful addition is the new 1 Mpt FFT math function that gives the SDS1104X-E very high frequency resolution when observing signal spectra. The new design also includes a hardware co-processor that delivers measurements quickly and accurately. The features and performance of SIGLENT’s new SDS1202X-E cannot be matched anywhere else in this price class.
- Intelligent trigger: Edge, Slope, Pulse Width, Window, Runt, Interval, Timeout (Dropout), and Pattern
- Free Serial bus triggering and decoding:IIC, SPI, UART, RS232, CAN, and LIN
- Video triggers and supports HDTV
- Low background noise and 500 μV / div to 10 V / div voltage scales
- 10 types of one-button shortcuts, supports Auto Setup, Default, Cursors, Measure, Roll, History, Display/Persist, Clear Sweep, Zoom and Print
- Segmented acquisition (Sequence) mode, dividing the maximum record length into multiple segments (up to 80,000), according to trigger conditions set by the user, with a very small dead time segment to capture the qualifying event.
- History waveform record (History) function, the maximum recorded waveform length is 80,000 frames
- Automatic measurement function on 38 parameters, supports Statistics, Gating measurement, Math measurement, History measurement and Ref measurement
- 1 Mpts FFT
- True measurement and math can use all 14 Mpts of memory
- Preset key can be customized for user settings or factory “defaults”
- Security Erase mode
- Highspeed hardware based Pass/ Fail function
- Large 7-inch TFT-LCD display with 800 * 480 resolution
- Multiple interface types: USB Host, USB Device (USB-TMC), LAN (VXI-11), Pass / Fail, Trigger Out
- Supports SCPI remote control commands
- Multi-language display and embedded help
- Browser control/onboard webpage for software free monitoring (4 channel models only)
- Bode plotting function controls external generator (SIGLENT SDG or SAG generators, 4 channel models only)