The SIGLENT SSA3015X Plus spectrum analyzer is a powerful and flexible tool for RF signal and network analysis. With a frequency range of 1.5 GHz, the analyzer delivers reliable automatic measurements and multiple modes of operation.
The basic function of the Siglent SSA3015X PLUS Spectrum analyzer and options include RF power measurement, vector signal modulation analysis, reflection measurement, and EMI testing. Applications include broadcast monitoring/evaluation, site surveying, S-parameter measurement, analog/digital modulation analysis, EMI pre-compliance test, research and development, education, production, and maintenance.
- Spectrum Analyzer Frequency Range from 9 kHz up to 1.5 GHz
- -165 dBm/Hz Displayed Average Noise Level (Typ.)
- -98 dBc/Hz.@10 kHz Offset Phase Noise (1 GHz, Typ.)
- Level Measurement Uncertainty < 0.7 dB (Typ.)
- 1 Hz Minimum Resolution Bandwidth (RBW)
- Pre Amplifier Standard
- Analog and Digital Signal Modulation Analysis Mode (Opt.)
- Reflection Measurement Kit (Opt.)
- EMI Filter and Quasi-Peak Detector Kit(Opt.)
- Advanced Measurement Kit (Opt.)
- 10.1 lnch Multi-Touch Screen , Mouse and Keyboard supported
- Web Browser Remote Control on PC and Mobile Terminals and File Operation
- FREE TG LICENCE